February 22, 2008

Big Update!

It’s been over five months since I have updated, but I’m making up for it now. I’ve been hard at work interning at a local game developer and have learned so much in such a short time. I recently ended my internship so I can focus on my portfolio, especially before GDC came around. I still think my portfolio wasn’t showing all I can do, but none the less I was getting great feed back. GDC was very exciting; I met a lot of art directors and received priceless advice on my portfolio. It was great to see so many other concept artists, it really lights a fire under ones ass when you see the talent you’re competing with. Anyway, the work below is a mix of characters, props and environments. I’ve nothing else to do but focus on my work so updates should be more frequent. Enjoy! :D




2 comments:

StudioRisingStar said...

Man talk about a comeback!!
Yo these are hot Ahed! Great to see you post up again and great work.

-Brandon

Anonymous said...

love your work!! I so enjoyed it!