June 19, 2009

Knight portrait


While the job hunt continues, I've been keeping busy with some personal projects. I decided to do something a little more traditional this time. I have some great photo reference of some knights so I thought it was about time I put them to good use. As usual I've included the steps of my work process.

On another note, Nihilistic/Konami's "Zombie Apocalypse" was recently announced. I'm very proud to say that this is the first official title that I've worked on. I had a great time working on the game and learned a tremendous amount. The game looks great and I cant wait to play it.

3 comments:

myung said...

nice!

thats right! it's Nihilistic THEN Konami. Not the other way around~ :P

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT! THIS IS AN AWESOME PIECE!

Anonymous said...

Nice picture. Really realisitc, and good attention to detail

-SasoChicken